ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LA CHARITÉ-SUR-LOIRE
- Ira W. Schulz-Reichenbach and Dipl.-Ing. Henry Christian Reese deserve the credit for making the first Bell To Inner Peace a reality in La Charité-sur-Loire. They have pulled strings, made connections, made seemingly impossible things come true.
- Thanks are due to Mr. Claude Kalume Mukadi, H.E. Dah Vignon, Prince of Abomey/Benin (+) for many shared, formative experiences.
- Thanks to Franz, Walburga, Michael and Bernhard Huber for their benevolent lifelong support.
- Zoran Jelic, the everlasting unselfishly bubbling source of inspiration, is thanked for valuable advice.
- Daniela Marinelli Huber was helpful with her sceptical attitude. This has resulted in trust and strength.
- Margret and Johanna Prietzsch, give a great example of tireless peace work with great charisma, without making a fuss about it.
- Kylea Taylor accompanied us for many years as Athena, Goddess of Wisdom. Many scattered and inconsistent things have been clarified in our communication with her.
- Burkhard Fischer was always on hand with valuable and wise advice.
- Thanks to Michael Vondryska for the creative cooperation in building the beautiful homepage
- photos: Henry C. Reese, Franz Huber
Immanuel Kant: Act only according to that maxim by which you can at the same time want it to become a general law.